Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feel The Excitement, Baby...

Well, I have been working diligently on a project to become a vendor for the soon-to-open Avoca coffee on Magnolia in Ft. Worth. Yes, exciting, I know, but you know what's even more exciting? In going through my financial statement, all my costs, and performing a feasibility on whether this deal would work in my current situation, I realized it wouldn't. No, no, this is a GOOD thing! Why? Well, because in doing all that work I also realized that I can get my own place! Yes, that's right, I am on a mission to bring the Bordello to a neighborhood near you! I looked at 2 places today, one of which I am absolutely in love with and spent most of the day drafting a design for the interior, and the other, well, not so much. I'm not going to release the whereabouts for fear I may jinx things, but I will say it is in Fort Worth (lol, big surprise) and it's in a walkable area. I am soooo freakin excited I can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment